Analysis of Unitholdings
(Extracted from Annual Report FY2022)
As at 28 February 2023
Issued and Fully Paid Units
1,165,191,357 Units (voting rights: 1 vote per Unit)
Market Capitalisation: S$1,305,014,319 (based on closing Unit price of S$1.12 as at 28 February 2023)
Distribution of Unitholdings
|Size of Unitholdings||No. of Unitholders||%||No. of Units||%|
|1 - 99||20||0.22||373||0.00|
|100 - 1,000||4,036||39.62||3,904,364||0.33|
|1,001 - 10,000||3,867||37.96||21,286,835||1.83|
|10,001 - 1,000,000||2,234||21.93||106,952,547||9.18|
|1,000,001 and above||29||0.29||1,033,047,238||88.66|
Location of Unitholders
|Country||No. of Unitholders||%||No. of Units||%|
Twenty Largest Unitholders
|No.||Name||No. of Units||%|
|1||CLI India Pte. Ltd.||183,279,388||15.73|
|2||Citibank Nominees Singapore Pte Ltd||170,941,699||14.67|
|3||Raffles Nominees (Pte.) Limited||164,475,985||14.12|
|4||DBS Nominees (Private) Limited||154,144,678||13.23|
|5||HSBC (Singapore) Nominees Pte Ltd||99,121,740||8.51|
|6||DBSN Services Pte. Ltd.||83,542,132||7.17|
|7||CapitaLand India Trust Management Pte. Ltd.||77,375,733||6.64|
|8||BPSS Nominees Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.||35,504,501||3.05|
|9||OCBC Securities Private Limited||11,242,300||0.96|
|10||ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V.||5,968,800||0.51|
|11||iFAST Financial Pte. Ltd.||5,837,500||0.50|
|12||Phillip Securities Pte Ltd||5,643,277||0.48|
|13||DB Nominees (Singapore) Pte Ltd||4,627,700||0.40|
|14||Nomura Singapore Limited||3,533,000||0.30|
|15||DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd||3,177,750||0.27|
|16||United Overseas Bank Nominees (Private) Limited||2,884,700||0.25|
|17||OCBC Nominees Singapore Private Limited||2,754,200||0.24|
|18||Maybank Securities Pte. Ltd.||2,403,200||0.21|
|19||Yim Chee Chong||2,169,000||0.19|
|20||Heng Siew Eng||2,018,000||0.17|
DIRECTORS’ INTERESTS IN UNITS AND CONVERTIBLE SECURITIES AS AT 21 JANUARY 2023
Based on the Register of Directors’ Unitholdings, the interests of Directors in Units and convertible securities issued by CLINT are as follows:
|No. of Units||Contingent Awards of Units1under the Trustee-Manager's|
|Name of Director||Direct Interest||Deemed Interest||Performance Unit Plan||Restricted Unit Plan|
|Sanjeev Dasgupta||617,525||-||0 to 885,0662||198,4413,4
0 to 270,3092,4
|Alan Rupert Nisbet||-||31,800||-||-|
|Ernest Kan Yaw Kiong||14,840||-||-||-|
|Tan Soon Neo Jessica||13,370||-||-||-|
|Jonathan Yap Neng Tong||500,000||150,000||-||-|
- This refers to the number of Units which are the subject of contingent awards granted but not released under Trustee-Manager’s Performance Unit Plan (“PUP”) and Restricted Unit Plan (“RUP”). The final number of Units that will be released could range from 0% to a maximum of 200% of the baseline award under the PUP and from 0% to a maximum of 150% of the baseline award under the RUP.
- The final number of Units to be released will depend on the achievement of pre-determined targets at the end of the respective performance periods for PUP and RUP.
- Being the unvested Units under the RUP.
- On the final vesting, an additional number of Units of a total value equal to the value of the accumulated distributions which are declared during each of the vesting periods and deemed foregone due to the vesting mechanism of RUP, will also be released.
SUBSTANTIAL UNITHOLDERS’ UNITHOLDINGS AS AT 28 FEBRUARY 2023
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager as at 28 February 2023, the unitholdings of Substantial Unitholders of CLINT are as follows:
|Name of Substantial Unitholder||Direct||Deemed||Total||%1|
|Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited2 (“Temasek”)||-||264,377,891||264,377,891||22.68|
|Tembusu Capital Pte. Ltd.2 (“Tembusu”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|Bartley Investments Pte. Ltd.2 (“Bartley”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|Mawson Peak Holdings Pte. Ltd.2 (“Mawson”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|Glenville Investments Pte. Ltd.2 (“Glenville”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|TJ Holdings (III) Pte. Ltd.2 (“TJHIII”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|CLA Real Estate Holdings Pte. Ltd.3 (“CLA”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|CapitaLand Group Pte. Ltd.3 (“CLG”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|CapitaLand Investment Limited4 (“CLI”)||-||260,655,121||260,655,121||22.37|
|CLI India Pte. Ltd.4 (“CLII”)||183,279,388||-||183,279,388||15.72|
|CLI FM Pte. Ltd.4 (“CLIFM”)||-||77,375,733||77,375,733||6.64|
|CapitaLand India Trust Management Pte. Ltd.4 (“CLINTMPL”)||77,375,733||-||77,375,733||6.64|
- The percentage is based on 1,165,191,357 Units in issue as at 28 February 2023. The figures are rounded down to the nearest 0.01%.
- Temasek is deemed to have an interest in the units in which CLA and certain associated companies of Temasek have direct or deemed interests, by virtue of Section 4 of the Securities and Futures Act 2001 (the "SFA"). Each of Tembusu, Bartley, Mawson, Glenville, TJHIII is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CLA is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. Temasek holds 100% equity interest in Tembusu, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Bartley, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Mawson, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Glenville, which holds 100% of the equity interest in TJHIII, which holds 100% equity interest in CLA.
- CLA holds 100% equity interest in CLG. CLG holds approximately 52.65% of the issued shares in CLI. CLG is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CLI is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA.
- CLI, through its subsidiaries CLII and CLIFM, is deemed to have an interest in the Units held by CLII and CLINTMPL, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. CLIFM is deemed to have an interest in the Units held by CLINTMPL, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. CLIFM is a subsidiary of CLI and holds 100% equity interest in CLINTMPL.
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager, approximately 77.19% of the Units in CLINT were held in the hands of the public as at 28 February 2023. Accordingly, Rule 723 of the Listing Manual of the SGX-ST has been complied with.